Evening and Saturday appointments
We are here for you in the evening and on a Saturday and we want to make it easier for you to get an appointment at a time that suits you.
Evening and Saturday appointments are available to patients at the following practices listed below:
Visit their websites to see additional opening hours.
- Chingford Medical Practice - Chingford Health Centre, 109 York Road, Chingford, E4 8LF
- Churchill Medical Practice - 1 Churchill Terrace, Chingford, E4 8DG
- Handsworth Medical Practice - Handsworth Avenue, Highams Park, Chingford, E4 9PD
- The Old Church Surgery - The Silverthorn Centre, 2 Friars Close, Larkshall Rd, Chingford, E4 6UN
- The Ridgeway Surgery - 1 Mount Echo Avenue, Chingford, E4 7JX
These evening and Saturday appointments may take place by phone, video, or face-to-face depending on your clinical need.
You may be offered an appointment at your GP practice, another local GP practice or another local NHS service. This is because we are working with other local GP practices to provide these appointments. We are a Primary Care Network working with our small group of practices within Chingford. This group of practices works together in a number of ways to deliver services in your area.
You may request a suitably trained chaperone for any procedure, test or examination. Friends and family are not permitted to act as chaperones.
Both male and female clinical team members work within the service, if you have a preference, please ensure you discuss this when you book your appointment.
How to book an appointment
Contact your GP practice in the usual way (by phone, online or in person) or use the booking links below to request an appointment.
Please remember to include the booking reason for the appointment.
- Clinical Pharmacist Appointments for Long-Term Condition Review or Structured Medication Review
- Phlebotomy (Blood Tests)
- HCA Health Check for NHS Health Checks, SMI Health Checks, Foot-checks (GPA-led), Blood pressure check
- Social Prescriber New Referral
If your practice is closed and you need support, please visit NHS 111 online or call 111.
Functional Cookies are enabled by default at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings and ensure site works and delivers best experience.
3rd Party Cookies
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.